Grizzly G8688 7x12 Mini Lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

termitedave

Well after all my trouble with the Harbor freight 7x10 mini I bought the Grizzly G8688 7x12 mini lathe. So far it started up and everything seems pretty smooth.:) I'm looking forward to using it and asking questions to all you metal lathe pros after I read the old postings in the library :biggrin:. Does anybody on here have this lathe ? I know a lot have the harbor freight and with Great luck. I would have been happy but it didn't like me.:eek: Thank you for all of the help on how to on my last post. You all are Very Helpful here on the IAP!!!!! Thank You For Your Time David Seaba!!

KBs Pensnmore

Before you start to use it,check out Little Machine Shop's website, they have a section on how to fine tune the lathe to get the best out of it.
Mine wasn't the Grizzly, but a very similar copy (probably all made in same factory) It required quite a bit of fine tuning to get it right, I got it from my brother, who used it straight out of the box, and couldn't workout why cuts were rough, everything was loose!!!!!:frown:
Kryn

Top Bottom