Free referrence chart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ernie (Eborraga) brought me this chart he said was free from this outfit for the asking. So, I hung it up right beside my lathe. Handier than thumbing through the binder full of stuff. Nice big print...easy to read. :wink: Thanks Ernie!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 516
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 424
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Looks good next to the towel.

Lots of metal tool suppliers give similar ones away with their name on them. See what the ones in your towns have to offer.
That's the towel Wayne brought me. :biggrin: The chart looks good on the wall yes but, not sure I know how to read it :redface::biggrin:

magpens

That's a good chart !

Now, if you could please post a photo of the bottom part (from 9/64 down) I wouldn't have to go looking for one of my own !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Herb G

I just called the company this morning and I have one on it's way to me.

Very nice Girl on the other end. More helpfull then I expected for sending me something free.

I called them just now & they're sending me one too. My Dad had one for years, but it was so old it fell apart when we moved here.
Thanks for the heads up. :wink:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I posted a thread showing where to get it for free. No one seemed interested!! It look's good on your wall Chuck!!

Herb G

Just a heads up. I got my poster yesterday thru Fedex. The guy left it on my porch & didn't bother to knock or ring the bell. Good thing I check my porch everyday, because it would have either been stolen or gotten soaking wet.
The lady even sent me some smaller reference cards to boot.

Thanks again for the info.

Top Bottom