Amtools

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fatdawg

Has anyone ever purchased from Amtools Unimat SL-1000 lathe, Unimat 3 lathe, DB 200 lathe, Sherline lathe, Sears, Caliper, Gage, Lathe Chuck, End mills, Lathe Chucks, Adapters, Backplates, Boring Bars, Boring Head, Boring Shanks, Coax, CAT, BT, Arbors,? I ordered some cutters and a chuck early last week and chose the medium flat rate shipping. No package yet. I got a receipt and confirmation rite away, but no tracking number or shipping notice. Tried to email them through their contact us, but no response.

cwolfs69

have tried

i have recently tried to purchase an item from this place with no success. have been unable to contact via email, phone, web site etc. from some chatter on another forum this is the old 800watt that used to sell on eBay a lot. this is apparently his store front. As of now i have a dispute in with paypal to get my money back from them.
When i initially placed my order, all i ever got was what looked like a computer acknowledgement of the order and nothing else. will let you know if i hear anything.

cwolfs69

a further note. the billing goes to a company in Cerritos, CA and none of their phone numbers work. they are also a vendor on Amazon and all of their listing items say not currently available. I believe they are no longer in existance and the web site just has not been taken down.

Top Bottom