3 Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

It's here,:RockOn: it's here,:banana: it's here,:bananen_smilies008: three boxes arrived late this afternoon...I know "no pictures it didn't happen" but just haven't had time and I won't get to un pack it till tomorrow after I get back from OKC picking up a dz. pen vises from Paul, but promise photos as soon as it's un packed and set up:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. And that won't be no easy chore as Rick packed it to withstand a drop from a:airplane:.
Now just to find time to play....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Well got back from Paul in OKC later than expected so didn't have time to finish unpacking the lathe, hope to have it done tomorrow....How come 24 hours are so much shorter than they used to be

OKLAHOMAN

SEE IT DID HAPPEN

DSCN0695.jpg
:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Excellent Roy! You're gonna have some good times now. I like the bins for your tools. You'll be reaching for them pretty often. Thanks for the picture, it DID happen.

rherrell

YAAAYYY, it got there in one (you know what I mean) piece!:biggrin:

I see you put the gear cover on, like an IDIOT I threw away the one that came with it, I made that one JUST FOR YOU! I always left it off but I guess that's not the safest thing to do.

PM me if you have any questions Roy.:wink:

wizard

WOOOHOOOO!!! Looks good!!! Wow, I didn't know you were getting a Micromark Mini Lathe...is that a 7 x 14 ? That's the one I have...:redface:.which I never use.

However, I did unpack it, bought every accessory..and have a very nice dust cover on it...Now..you can teach me how to use it:biggrin:. Can't wait to see what creations you come up with!:) Doc

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

One piece???One piece??? Rick, UPS could of dropped it as they flew over the way you packed it :biggrin:. I did throw the switch and the big thing on the left went round and round :rolleyes:and that wach ya ma callit on the right went across, see I'm already learning the terminology.

YAAAYYY, it got there in one (you know what I mean) piece!:biggrin:

I see you put the gear cover on, like an IDIOT I threw away the one that came with it, I made that one JUST FOR YOU! I always left it off but I guess that's not the safest thing to do.

PM me if you have any questions Roy.:wink:

OKLAHOMAN

Yes Doc it's a 7x14 and came with tons of accessories that Rick sent with it. Yes I remember you telling me about yours and I also remember Karen's comment, her and Dee just don't understand.......or maybe they do:rolleyes:
WOOOHOOOO!!! Looks good!!! Wow, I didn't know you were getting a Micromark Mini Lathe...is that a 7 x 14 ? That's the one I have...:redface:.which I never use.

However, I did unpack it, bought every accessory..and have a very nice dust cover on it...Now..you can teach me how to use it:biggrin:. Can't wait to see what creations you come up with!:) Doc

bluwolf

Roy, you said you were tight for space. I see space on both sides of the lathe:tongue: So, have you made anything yet?

Mike

IPD_Mr

We haven't heard much out of Roy in the last couple days. It is in the 70s where he is at, do you think he might be playing with the new lathe?

LeeR

You sure? Seems like you coulda got that pic off Internet. We want proof!

I'm suspicious as well -- it is WAY too clean, and also, all the accessories are neatly organized!

I've got to get another "7X__". I sold my 7X10 a few years ago for lack of use, and now that I turn pens, I see all kinds of uses for another metal lathe.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Roy.................
I don't care what you do or don't have.....
I just posted to say that I like your name......................

Roy Quast
For some reason, every time I see or hear the name, I can hear old "Gabby Hayes" saying.....Awwww Roooy! Some are too young to even know who Roy Rogers was. Pitty! BTW, nothing against anyone named Roy! :wink:

Top Bottom