Are you within an hour's drive from Nashville?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WillieD

Due to a severe injury, I will never be able to turn again. In addition to that wonderful news, my position was eliminated in a major downsizing 2 years ago and I'm still looking for a position.

My entire shop must go! I've been turning since the late 70's, so I have a lot of stuff. Some items are pen making specific and others are general turning related stuff.

Here's a partial list:

Small Dewalt Table Saw
Porter Cable Floor Standing Drill Press
Grinder
Vacuum stabilization system (GlassVac 3 gallon aluminum) w/ oven & Cactus Juice
Nobex Professional Miter Box w/multiple blades
Turning tools - pen & general
Many finishing products
Adhesives
Loads of abrasives - Abranet/Micro Mesh/Liquids/General papers
Measuring tools
Over 50 species of hardwoods - domestic and exotic - from pen blanks to 5" thicknesses - Ash to Ziricote
Veneer & veneering tools
Pen making tools and equipment
Stains/pigments/dyes
Shelving
Vices
Clamps
General shop supplies
Hardware of all types
Jig making supplies
Product photography tents/lighting

If you're within a couple of hours drive of Nashville, I promise to make the trip worthwhile. If you know someone that might be close to us, please give them this info. You'll also be helping us at a time when cash is in short supply.

If you've got specific questions, let me know. I can take pics of items and send them to you or I can call you to give you more info and/or directions. I'm currently driving for Uber and am working a lot, so it might take a few hours to respond to your inquiries.

Thank you for taking a minute to look at this post!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Warren White

I could be interested in your sanding materials.

The abranet and micro mesh, and they could be mailed fairly easily.

Could you provide some details?

Wardenclyff

Here's a partial list:

If you've got specific questions, let me know. I can take pics of items and send them to you or I can call you to give you more info and/or directions. I'm currently driving for Uber and am working a lot, so it might take a few hours to respond to your inquiries.

I'd be interested in knowing what tools and hardware you still have left as well as what you are asking for the stabilization stuff

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

WillieD

Here's a partial list:

I'd be interested in knowing what tools and hardware you still have left as well as what you are asking for the stabilization stuff

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

I have lot's of both tools and hardware. Are you interested in turning tools only or carving, cabinet making, metal working? The hardware is also a very diverse selection.
I've decided not to ship the stabilization stuff. Packing the pump so it arrives undamaged would be pretty tough to do. It is also quite heavy and would be pretty expensive to ship. So, local pick-up only.

Thanks,
Bill

WillieD

Just a quick thank you note to the 3 visitors we've had so far this weekend.

• Our first visitor bought my Nova Lathe and also left with over $700.00 in bonus items (books, turning tools, finishing products and lots of wood, among other items).
  • The second one bought a large box of pen blanks, sandpaper, and several finishing products. He left with another large box with bowl and pen blanks and a Red Morrel Burl cap worth over $200.00 as bonus thank you items.
  • The third one was just here and bought 4 turning tools, a box filled with bowl blanks and sandpaper. As bonuses, they got a box with CA, drill bits, liquid polishing compounds, C-Clamps, 3 10" saw blades and most of a gallon of Cactus Juice with a total value over $300.00.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! We greatly appreciate your kindness! Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the items you got from us!

Kindest regards,
Bill

TDE

Bill definitely has a lot of everything. All is top quality also. Great guy to deal with. Wish I could have bought more. :) Ted

Top Bottom