VINTAGE CEBLOPLAST, CELLULOSE ACETATE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

All items have been claimed, pending payment. Thanks to all who selected items! :) :)

There is a lot here, and it went very fast (thanks). I will be working through sending payment info to all, via PM.

ALOHA! :island:

jttheclockman

Steve thanks for educating me to the value of some of these rods. I have been sitting on quite a few myself and bought for half the selling price. Just wish more of that stuff was around. Makes for some truely nice pens.

SteveG

I think the actual value of a given rod or pen material is, of course, whatever the buyer will pay. I tried to stay right around the price I paid, to the extent I could recall/establish. No big profit, just recoup prior investment. Some were priced lower. Stuff from ancient times rightly could increase in value, but my 'holdings' were mostly purchased within the last four years or so. May we see some really nice pens emerge as a result! :)

Sprung

Man, I was so late to this party! :eek: Was typing in a few choices, got pulled away by a phone call which led to me having to head out the door right away, and it was all gone when I got back, lol! Nice gets by everyone and nice offerings, Steve!

Top Bottom