Thuya Burl Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

Here are some thuya burl pen blanks for sale. Each lot of 6 is $30 plus shipping. I have a couple more lots ready that are not pictured. Let me know if there is any interest. All blanks are at least 7/8" square by 5". Please post in the thread what you are interested in so others know what is still available. I'll PM payment info.

Shipping within the U.S. is $6 for up to 3 lots. Shipping for any more than three lots will be $10.

Shipping to Canada is $6 per lot.

Here they are:
All sold. One pending payment.
KK2X5189.jpg KK2X5192.jpgKK2X5193.jpg KK2X5194.jpgKK2X5195.jpg

Thanks to everyone who buys my blanks. The profit goes to my and 3 of my brothers' college funds.

Seth

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

All the blanks in the photos are sold. If anyone else is interested, I can post photos of two more lots. Thank you all!

Rolandranch

Thuya Burl Block

I would be interested if I could see more pictures. Looking for pieces that are not cut up yet with tons of eyes in it.

What do you think about this block? The eyes are nice and tight all the way through. Exact dimensions are 2-7/8 x 2-7/8 x 7-1/4 (approx. 3x3x7)

Price is $85 for this block including shipping which still comes out to less than $10 per blank if you decide to cut them into 7/8" x 7" pen blanks.

You've got first dibs if you're interested. Otherwise, it's available for anyone else. I have a limited amount of this grade of thuya.

Here are the photos of two sides rotated a quarter turn:
KK2X5250.jpgKK2X5251.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom