Still have pen kits and blanks for sale-comfort/el grande/sc rollerball/churchh

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Assorted pen kits for sale, listed by pen kit, prices include shipping via first class package to US addresses (as long as you can pay with no-fee paypal). Pictures are also shown and retail prices are quoted where I could find them; retail would also likely charge for shipping and tax, but the prices I'm listing are for the kits and no additional charges- I'm making the entire price to reflect about a 25% discount off of current prices for the kits alone

1. 4 Comfort pen kits in copper. Each kit retails for around $5. Price: $13

2. 3 El Grande pen kits: 1 ball point in Black TG, 1 fountain pen kit in black TG, 1 ball point in platinum. Each kit retails for around $19. Price: $42

3. 3 SC Rollerball American style pen kits in bright gold- as you can see, they retailed for $10 each when I bought them, but that was several years ago so I'm sure they sell for more now. Price: $23

4. 2 brand new Churchill rollerball Gold pen kit. Retails for $14 each. Price: $21

A set of 32 pen blanks, you'll see that some are "mystery wood" since I don't remember what they are and I didn't have them labeled. On the top row are several segmented blanks, posed so you can see the top and the end. You can see that some of the included blanks are: carob, spalted maple, black walnut crotch, ash flame burl, blue horsechestnut, coffee tree burl, black ash, black redwood, mesquite, purple spalted maple, birdseye birch, maple burl, etc. At this price, you'll get each blank for less that $2 since shipping is being included in the price of $58, which is a great price for pen blanks and this is a great way to sample a wide variety of blanks. Shipped in a priority mail flat rate padded envelope.

Again, price is $64 for the lot, with shipping included in that price, and I prefer to be paid with no-fee paypal. Please send me a message through the email function or reply to this post, so I'll get an alert about your interest.

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2027.jpg
    IMG_2027.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2084.jpg
    IMG_2084.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 368
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

I see that you prefer the no-fee Pay-Pal route, why's that? Why don't you just adjust your price, to cover the Pay-Pal charges? Do you know that if a person pays you through the no-fee route, that the buyer has no recourse if there's an issue of any kind?
Len

angboy

Tried posting a reply earlier but I guess it didn't go through. Len, I appreciate the feedback. I didn't know there was a difference and no recourse for the buyer if sent as no-fee paypal. I said I preferred that just to avoid paying fees but I do know that some people can't pay that way or don't even know how to do no-fee paypal, so when I've sold things in the past, I haven't even said anything if payment has come through paypal the regular/other way. So it's a preference but not a requirement. But I'll take that into consideration the next time I post anything for sale.

Top Bottom