Spring clean up 4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

Getting close to the end of the blanks I am wanting to sell. All these blanks are prime cream of the crop stuff.

Stabilized buckeye burl. blanks 1-3 are jumbos $7 each or all of them for $18, the rest of the blanks are 3/4-5/8 thick. $6 each or 5 or more for $5. 13,14 are closer to 5/8, 13 has a check on one end so it will be free to who ever buys the most buckeye blanks. 15 is shorter than 5 inches but is 7/8 wide.

4 very rare Douglas fir burl jumbo blanks close to 1 inch square, this is an extremely rare wood to show birdseye. These blanks were cut from a burl that was likely over 500 years old. $10 each or all of them for 32. Also on the right is a curly koa blank with some spalting. The koa can be cut into two blanks $16 for both or $8 each.

Some of my favorite stock, rare three toned black nargusta blanks. These are really eye catching blanks, some show three different colors neon green spalting, cream sapwood, and chocolate heartwood. $65 per group.I may break up if people want half.

Attachments

• 1a buckeye burl 11.jpg
    1a buckeye burl 11.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 1aa stabilized buckeye 2.jpg
    1aa stabilized buckeye 2.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 1a curly koa and douglas fir birdesye burl.jpg
    1a curly koa and douglas fir birdesye burl.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 1a black nargusta 1.jpg
    1a black nargusta 1.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 1a black nargusta2.jpg
    1a black nargusta2.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

coulcd

Looks like Robert just beat me to the jumbo Buckeye Blanks. If for some reason the deal doesn't go through I will take them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom