spring clean up 2- pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

Spring cleaning 2. Some of these blanks are from my private collection and represent the best of over 20 years of collecting blanks.

5 amboyna burl blanks, two have rare three tone color with blueish sapwood. The two three blanks are $16 each the bottom two blanks are 8 or all of them for $60.

These are amazing spalted maple burl with amazing black line spalt. The eyes also have a unique bullseye like appearance. These are all jumbo blanks and the best maple burl I have if they don't sell I will keep them. Truly one of a kind. $8.00 each.

6 HRB blanks $8 each or all of them for $40.

I have a value group of brown mallee burl that are all high figure but have a small defect that will likely turn out. I forgot the picture will post later. half off normal price.

I have 10 logwood burl blanks that have excellent curl and burl eyes. The photo is a old one of blanks that have already sold but the blanks I have look similar because they were cut from the same burl. This is your chance to try this rare south american wood. $7 each

Attachments

• 1a amboyna 2.jpg
    1a amboyna 2.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 1a spalted maple burl.jpg
    1a spalted maple burl.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 1A rosewooda.jpg
    1A rosewooda.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 176
  • log wood 1a.jpg
    log wood 1a.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I'll take the spalted Maple burl please

These are amazing spalted maple burl with amazing black line spalt. The eyes also have a unique bullseye like appearance. These are all jumbo blanks and the best maple burl I have if they don't sell I will keep them. Truly one of a kind. $8.00 each.

Jim Smith

isaacrapelje

Sorry Jim all the maple burl were sold to LM Cunningham. I might have one slab left from the same burl if you want me to cut some. I was kind of hoping that they wouldn't sell but happy they are going to someone who can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom