Spalted Tamarind pen blanks beautiful and priced to sell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Thank you for your support to all of my new friends and also happy customers on this forum. I have these nine lots available of ten Spalted Tamarind pen blanks, all are highly spalted and where all hand selected by myself, all are ready for use for turning into beautiful pens and dry and contain no cracks. All blanks are approximately 1x1x6"

I will have a few more sets listed after these and that will be it for the Spalted Tamarind just cleaning out the house so all of these are now priced to sell. Each lot is only $14 so quite a deal and Shipping will be through USPS Priority Mail a padded envelope, Shipping will be $6.50 however I can fit up to 20 pen blanks in one package so if you would like at least two lots, I am willing to combine shipping so you will not be required to pay shipping twice.

I will ship the same day and provide you with the tracking number the same day payment is received however if payment is received in the evening, your shipment will go out the following day. Please don't mind the background of my images, only did that to bring out the contrast so you could see the spectacular details of the design of the beautiful blanks

Thank you,

Shirley

All lots are now sold on this listing, will be listing final beautiful Spalted Tamarind blanks on separate listing
Thank you everyone for your business always and appreciating my blanks

Attachments

• Spalted1.jpg
    Spalted1.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Spalted2.jpg
    Spalted2.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 326
  • Spalted3.jpg
    Spalted3.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 393
  • Spalted4.jpg
    Spalted4.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 250
  • Spalted5.jpg
    Spalted5.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 230
  • Spalted6.jpg
    Spalted6.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 308
  • Spalted7.jpg
    Spalted7.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Spalted89.jpg
    Spalted89.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Thank you Dan, I received your payment and I appreciate your business and I appreciate the friendship and business from everyone else on here, you will be extremely satisfied with the beautiful blanks and I will have your tracking number to you first thing in the morning, please keep a look out for my remaining listing as well. Thank you again and to Mal who was my previous buyer and the support from everyone else as well.

Top Bottom