Spalted Pecan Bowl Blanks for Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD

Here are some nice bowl blanks cut from the same pecan limb that William Weathersbe (triw51) made a beautiful bowl from recently as shown here

Rounds A, B and C are $15.00 each plus shipping -- all 3 SOLD

Rounds D, E and F are $12.00 each plus shipping -- all 3 SOLD

Chunk G is a crotch cut and is $20.00 plus shipping-- SOLD

The diameters shown for the rounds is only for the usable wood, they do not include the outer bark. The overall diameter of the full round is about an inch more than what is shown on the tags.

I should be able to get the rounds into MFRBs and the crotch chunk into an LFRB. Due to the bark inclusions, these are offered to US residents only.

These all came from a 4' log cut from a large limb that fell off one of our pecan trees about 2 years ago. MC is about 30% so I wrapped each of these pieces in cellophane immediately after shooting these photos. The tree that this limb came from is well over 300 years old and produces our very best quality pecan.

The last photo shows some blanks that I cut from a few small rounds off this same 4' log to give you an idea of what you might find inside these bowl blanks. The blanks shown in this photo are not for sale.

Please claim any blanks you would like to purchase here and send me a PM to make payment & shipping arrangements.

Thanks for looking.
Edgar

Attachments

• RoundsABC1.jpg
    RoundsABC1.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 137
  • RoundsABC2.jpg
    RoundsABC2.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 160
  • RoundsDEF1.jpg
    RoundsDEF1.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 140