Selling Everything-Almost

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave S

Due to other interest (I don't have enough time to do it all) I'll be selling most of my pen materials and supplies. I have about 500 kits, about 200 of them have the blanks cut, tubed and squared, all with nice blanks that I thought matched well. The bulk of my materials are blanks, maybe 1500 all burls, exotics and so on. Here is a start, but what I'd really like is someone to take everything for a once in a life time price (I'm thinking 30% of my cost 10-15 years ago). I really don't want to take the time to list and sell everything. Oh yea, about 250 bottle stopper blanks.

30 Ruth Niles bottle stoppers with a new mandrel, these are her original design. $100.00-SOLD
15 Junior Gentleman 1 in Titanium Gold $75-Pending
Closed end mandrel's with extra bushing for Jr. Gent II and Cigar along with a dvd on closed end pen turning by Ed Davidson. $50-Pending
44 lazer cuts, these are assorted and a few are put together (4 puzzle kits for Jr. Gent), I don't want to split these up, all 44 for $200-Pending
PSI 5 ps. collet set never used $45-SOLD
All prices plus shipping. If anyone is interested in large amounts of supplies PM me
Dave

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I'll take the 44 lazer cuts if the pending falls through. . Wish I lived closer to you !

Shipping to US address.

Last edited:
Top Bottom