Selling of DCBluesman's collection

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Roy,

Please add:

Irish Bog Oak and
"One Medium flat rate box full with blanks, kits, snake skin blanks,even some bullet pens, as you dig through this box you'll find more and more great things. $100.00 shipped

To my order.

Robert

Roy,

What is the diameter of the Irish bog oak? I noticed you have 1/2 inch and am assuming that is the diameter but it looks larger than that. Can you confirm?

Robert

OKLAHOMAN

Robert some are slightly larger but some are slightly smaller, I used 1/2 inch as an average.

Roy,

What is the diameter of the Irish bog oak? I noticed you have 1/2 inch and am assuming that is the diameter but it looks larger than that. Can you confirm?

Robert

CabinetMaker

I would like a $36 box of assorted blanks if any are still available. Especially if one has a piece of Irish bog oak (or two). Thanks.

Cmiles1985

I opened my two boxes of blanks this morning: "Fantastic" is the only word that can describe these blanks!

Thanks Roy for sharing Lou's collection with the IAP populous. I wish Lou well!

magpens

I'll take the $36 box of Antler blanks, please.
Roy, I think it's time to start a new thread. This is getting confusing. How many boxes of blanks are left, please ?

Last edited:

stonepecker

I recieved my box today.
The blanks were just awsome.
Anyone even thinking of getting blanks should have no fear.

Thank you Roy for all you are doing.

Cmiles1985

I'm having a very difficult time not wanting to buy more of these blanks. There was some amazing stuff in there! That figured bubinga is outstanding!

Rink

Got my box today. They are all great, and so many species I probably never would have even tried. Thanks so much.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hiya Lou. You are sorely missed around these parts. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Very best regards, Steven

ChiTown56

Where is the site to find what is available?

Hi, I am sorry, but I'm a newby, where is the site to find what is available, as I would like to order something?

Thank You,

OKLAHOMAN

Mike, just list here what you want, we have more small flat rate boxes of $36 mixed wood blanks, left

http://www.penturners.org/forum/att...lling-dcbluesmans-collection-dsc_0078-001.jpg

Some more Prickly Pear Cactus, the two tone blue and red is $22.50 and is 7/8 x 5 1/2 and only have one
the clear half square blanks are 3/4 x 3 and are $11.00 each a total of 5
the round one are perfect for Sierra's and are 3 inch long x 3/4 we have 9
and 3 that are 2 3/4 inches long also $11.00 each

One small flat rate box of Jr. Gent ll Rhodium ball point component sets
$193.00 value for
$125.00 shipped
http://www.penturners.org/forum/att...lling-dcbluesmans-collection-dsc_0002-001.jpg

http://www.penturners.org/forum/att...lling-dcbluesmans-collection-dsc_0001-002.jpg

Sorry the pen in the photo is not included. Just post here what you want and I will PM you payment instructions. Thank you Roy
Hi, I am sorry, but I'm a newby, where is the site to find what is available, as I would like to order something?

Thank You,

Top Bottom