Selling all my pen stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wce274

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know I will be selling all of my pen making stuff so be on the lookout for everything there is a lot feel free to message me and see if I have stuff you would want going through a divorce and won't have time to mess with it anymore this is not something I wanted to do but I must at this point in time feel free to send a message and see if I have something u would like

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Cody ... I am sorry to hear about these problems.

I enjoyed your participation on IAP.

Bean_Counter

Cody I've been through that before and it sucks. If I can offer a word of advise is to not sell anything because you will regret it and will buy it all again later down the road. Good luck man and time really does heal

Rachgard

I'm so sorry. That's awful. I've been there a couple of times myself, and i agree with Michael. Unless you desperately need the money, hobbies are the things that can make you still feel normal. I truly hope it gets better for you.

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Cody,
Keep the hobby if you can because it is a part of who you are. Divorce can make you lose yourself until it is settled and you move on. Keeping it civil to the other person says a lot about your character. Remember that this is a person you had feeling about and try not to inflict any more hurt than happens naturally. The only people that win in divorce are the attorneys. Life is better as you move on. I speak from experience.

cseymour

Cody,
sorry to hear that.
Will definitely keep a good thought for you and hope you get through without too much distress.

Good luck.

Pen Joe

Cody, hate to hear what you are going through, I have been married 48 years and we dated 4 years before that, we had to learn sometimes best keep your mouth shut, apologize when you wrong, forgive (and don't bring it up again) and both don't quit on the same day, don't get rid of your things that is what can make things feel normal again. through with advise that I only experienced, remember you must forgive.

Wce274

Thanks guys for all the support and comments I let her keep the house Imee have kids I let her keep the house moved into a apartment and just don't have the room for casting or turning been a pretty hard decision that's for sure I love the hobby just as much as I do my job as a chemical operator and a voulenteer fireman in my free time not going to keep my laithe for sure and stuff like that just selling the kits and all the other stuff for now don't have room for it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom