Royal Jacaranda Spectraply Blanks $2 each!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

ALL GONE! :eek: Thanks guys!

I have some Royal Jacaranda pen blanks available for purchase. This is by far my favorite color of Spectraply and the pens I've made from it have been great sellers. I recommend cutting these diagonally for best results.

Blanks are 3/4" square by 5-1/2". I recommend cutting these diagonally for best results.

Price is $2 per blank minimum quantity of 6.

Shipping is $4 for up to 12 blanks. Shipping for more than 12 blanks will be $6.50.

Available quantity: SOLD OUT

View in Gallery
(Blanks are misted to show actual color)

Here's an example of what they look like on a pen.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Send me a PM or post here if you'd like some.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

Ok I'll bite..... 6 please haha! PM me with details. I'll be out of town today and tomorrow with limited internet access since my family is from the sticks. I'll respond as soon as I can though. Just save me 6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolandranch

Ok I'll bite..... 6 please haha! PM me with details. I'll be out of town today and tomorrow with limited internet access since my family is from the sticks. I'll respond as soon as I can though. Just save me 6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! Okay I'll save you 6. I'll PM you later today. No rush on a response. Enjoy your holiday!

Rolandranch

SOLD!

This thread is closed.

If anybody has any questions about diagonal cutting, please let me know. Thank you all!

Rolandranch

Here's a little drawing I made that should hopefully explain how to diagonal cut these blanks if you're not familiar with the process already.

Attachments

• Untitled drawing (1).jpg
    Untitled drawing (1).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 106

greenacres2

Here's a little drawing I made that should hopefully explain how to diagonal cut these blanks if you're not familiar with the process already.

Well that is a lot simpler than I what I tried to do over the weekend!! (my method did not work at all!!)
edit--What glue do you use? I'm thinking white wood glue, easier but not as fast as epoxy. Thanks.

Thanks,
earl

Last edited:

Rolandranch

Well that is a lot simpler than I what I tried to do over the weekend!! (my method did not work at all!!)
edit--What glue do you use? I'm thinking white wood glue, easier but not as fast as epoxy. Thanks.

Thanks,
earl
Glad it helped! I use wood glue and clamp the halves together. I've never tried using epoxy so I'm not sure how well it would work.

Top Bottom