Rhodium FTN Gents - 10 packs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DavidD

All claimed. Will follow up with those who posted shortly.

Howdy all,

I accidentally ordered a bunch of FTN pens thinking they were RBs and just unboxed them a month later. Doh! Probably too late for a return.

I think I have 30, and I'd like to sell in 10-packs so I'll drop the price way down. Total of three 10-packs available.

10x Postable Artisan Jr. Gent II Rhodium FTN pen (MSRP $23.60, current CSUSA price $17.70) Product Link

$138 per lot includes free priority shipping in USA. That's only $13.80/kit + free shipping.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Can you give the CSUSA product number, please. Thanks . EDIT: I just saw the link you gave ... thanks.

If you'd prefer to send them back for a full refund, I would think they would accept them if you explain what happened. Try phoning.

Last edited:

DavidD

Can you give the CSUSA product number, please. Thanks . EDIT: I just saw the link you gave ... thanks.

If you'd prefer to send them back for a full refund, I would think they would accept them if you explain what happened. Try phoning.

I think you might be right; they're pretty good about that. If nobody bites here that's what I'll do!

Noot17

Returning seems better for you, but I would pay $15 each if you were willing to sell me 5 instead of 10. Ten is a little much for the volume of those I'm making right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

greenacres2

David--I would also do a 10 pack, but would prefer to do so AFTER you call CS-USA about a return. Much as I like a good deal, don't want to see you eat that kind of loss if you don't have to. (they recently swapped out 3 kits for me 3 months after I bought them, but they were defective so that may have been a factor!!)
earl

DavidD

Thanks, all.

I see 30 claimed. I'll be in touch with you guys who posted once I figure out what's best. Thanks for all the advice, as well :)

Aces-High

Have you guys turned this particular kit? Is this the kits that there has been some fluctuations in tube/drill bit size and fit? Just curious/fair warning...

DavidD

Have you guys turned this particular kit? Is this the kits that there has been some fluctuations in tube/drill bit size and fit? Just curious/fair warning...

I think you might be thinking of the "Apprentice" kits offered by CSUSA?

These have been very solid for me over the last year, but can't speak to them before that.

Top Bottom