Redwood old growth lace burl pen blanks from Rocky....$114

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here are some nicely figured old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks for sale. Lace like this getting difficult to find. Very dense wood....it "clinks" instead of "clunks" when ya tap 'em together. :) There will be a few small bark pockets or pits in some of them. I don't think there is anything that would make them unusable though.
As in my last post, I will add three "complementary" (free/free/free) blanks of my choosing to the last lot that sells. They could be redwood, buckeye, or maple burl. $15.00 value.

Here's the redwood:

RP94, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces will measure 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. Dry and misted pics. There could be some small bark pockets or pits in these. They should all be fixable though. Gotta add that "disclaimer" guys. : ) : (

rp94a.jpg
rp94b.jpg
rp94e.jpg

RP95, $20.00 + $4.00 to ship = $24.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Four pieces will measure 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. Dry and misted pics. There could be some small bark pockets or pits in these. They should all be fixable though. Gotta add that "disclaimer" guys. : ) : (

rp95a.jpg
rp95b.jpg
rp95e.jpg

RP96, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Dry and misted pics. There could be some small bark pockets or pits in these. They should all be fixable though. Gotta add that "disclaimer" guys. : ) : (

rp96a.jpg
rp96b.jpg
rp96e.jpg

RP97, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Dry and misted pics. There could be some small bark pockets or pits in these. They should all be fixable though. Gotta add that "disclaimer" guys. : ) : (

rp97a.jpg
rp97b.jpg
rp97c.jpg

That's all of 'em guys. If you'd like some, please post in the thread which ones you want and I'll PM you with details.
Many thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom