Redwood lace burl stabilized and natural blanks from Rocky...#126

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockb

Hi Guys, four lots of old growth redwood burl to look at. Two are stabilized and two are natural lace. Nice pieces...hope you can use 'em.

Here they are:

RPS1, $35.00 + $5.00 to ship = $40.00 total. Six stabilized redwood lace burl pen blanks will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. Stabilized by KandG...tops in the stabilizing field. They were supposed to be 3/4" when I
sent 'em off but after some heavy handed : ( sanding, some are shy of 3/4" so I'm just calling them 5/8 so there will be no question. Misted pic shows one side.

rps1a.jpg

RPS2, $35.00 + $5.00 to ship = $40.00 total. Six stabilized redwood lace burl pen blanks will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. Stabilized by KandG...tops in the stabilizing field. They were supposed to be 3/4" when I
sent 'em off but after some heavy handed : ( sanding, some are shy of 3/4" so I'm just calling them 5/8 so there will be no question. Misted pic shows one side.

rps2a.jpg

RP59, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Five natural unstabilized redwood lace burl pen blanks will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides. Nice lace.

rp59a.jpg
rp59b.jpg

RP60, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Five natural unstabilized redwood lace burl pen blanks will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides. Nice lace.

rp60a.jpg
rp60b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys. If you'd like some please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Many thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom