Redwood lace burl pen blanks from Rocky....#110

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here are some very nicely figured redwood lace burl pen blanks for sale. They came from the best lace slab I've ever had. Old growth, very hard, really nice detail. I've got a pic of the whole slab on my website if ya ever happen to get over there. These are all at least 5/8" square...most are closer to 3/4". Should be really nice blanks for slimline pens where there isn't much opportunity to show figure. Hope you can use some/all of 'em. : )

RP91, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. There could be some bark inclusions but very few. I think any inclusions are "fixable" and should make a nice pen. Two "dry" pics show two sides and one misted. I really like the colors in misted pics but they obscure detail.

rp91a.jpg
rp91b.jpg
rp91e.jpg

RP92, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. There could be some bark inclusions but very few. I think any inclusions are "fixable" and should make a nice pen. Two "dry" pics show two sides and one misted. I really like the colors in misted pics but they obscure detail.

rp92a.jpg
rp92b.jpg
rp92e.jpg

RP93, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. There could be some bark inclusions but very few. I think any inclusions are "fixable" and should make a nice pen. Two "dry" pics show two sides and one misted. I really like the colors in misted pics but they obscure detail.

rp93a.jpg
rp93b.jpg
rp93.jpg

That's all of 'em guys....please post in the thread if you'd like some and I'll PM you with details. Many thanks to you all who buy my blanks. : )

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom