Redwood lace burl and Maple burl from Rocky...#53

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, just a couple lots to pick from. I like lots of pics and so I'm limiting the number of listings.

RP16, $14.00 + $3.00 to ship. These are the best old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks I've ever had. Very dense wood that shows detail very well. If you've been to my Pen Page on my website there's a picture of the big slab this one came from. It pains me to cut it up but gotta do it. Two blanks are $7.00 each so both are $14.00 plus $3.00 to mail 'me. These really should go on your high end pens as they're as good as lace burl gets. Both are 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Four dry pics show each side and one wet. I think the dry ones show detail better and since I'm asking $$ for these, I want ya to see 'em. : )

rp16a.jpg
rp16b.jpg
rp16c.jpg
rp16d.jpg
rp16e.jpg

MP12, $20.00 + $4.00 to ship. These are bigleaf maple pen blanks. I love maple. : ) Five of 'em measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. One misted pic. Very clean burl but small and fixable inclusions may exist....typical of maple. I always cut out inclusions that would make a pen blank unuseable.

mp12a.jpg

That's it guys...post in the thread if you want one and I'll PM you. Thanks u fe s

Top Bottom