Redwood burl from Rocky.....#56

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Yep, all redwood this time. Some pretty nice burl pen blanks plus a bunch of segmenting wood. Hope you can use some/all of 'em. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks.

Here they come:

RP34, $19.00 + $4.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Two misted pics show both sides that show the best burl. The other sides show the rays typical of all wood. I'm wanting to show the wood well, no such thing as too many pics. : )

rp34a.jpg
rp34b.jpg

RP35, $19.00 + $4.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Two misted pics show both sides that show the best burl. The other sides show the rays typical of all wood. I'm wanting to show the wood well, no such thing as too many pics. : )

rp35a.jpg
rp35b.jpg

RP36, $19.00 + $4.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Two misted pics show both sides that show the best burl. The other sides show the rays typical of all wood. I'm wanting to show the wood well, no such thing as too many pics. : )

rp36a.jpg
rp36b.jpg

RP40, $15.00 + $7.20 to ship = $22.20 total. Redwood burl pen blanks. Thirty pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 5" long. Note these are random lengths and thicknesses may vary a bit. I think calling them segmenting blanks would be more appropriate although there will be some decent pieces when you sort through them. Not all will have burl....too nice to throw away but not my top burl pb's.

rp40a.jpg
rp40b.jpg
rp40c.jpg

That's all guys....just post in the thread which ones you'd like and I'll PM you. Many thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom