Realtree Camo Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robertkulp

Realtree Camo Pen Blanks
Fully Licensed & Cast in Alumilite Clear

Great for hunters or anyone else who enjoys the great outdoors.​

I cast my Realtree Camo Pen Blanks in Alumilite Clear and they are very quick and easy to turn. Naturally, they are great with the Bolt Action kits, but they are also look good with many others.

I'm the first who is fully licensed by Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd to print and cast all of their Realtree® Camo patterns for pen blanks. Realtree Xtra, Xtra Green, and Max-5, are just a few of their popular patterns that I cast. These are available for many kits, including Bolt Action, Sierra/Gatsby, Cigar, Jr. Gent II (longer Dayacom tubes that work for both the Jr. George/Aaron as well as the Jr. Gent II), and others.

I make these directly from Realtree's high resolution digital images and are cast in such a way that the pattern "flows" across the seam, making it very difficult to see. I include a Realtree hang tag so you can include it with your pen for your customers.

I can customize the blanks, too. Whether it's names, dates, company logos, etc., my license allows for this type of customization. Just let me know what you need.

Single tube blanks are $15 and two-tube blanks are $28 and are available at

TennesseePenSupply.com

Attachments

• Realtree Camo Pen Collection #2.jpg
    Realtree Camo Pen Collection #2.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 468
  • Realtree Bolt Actions - Jim Pratt.jpg
    Realtree Bolt Actions - Jim Pratt.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 338
  • Realtree 30th logo 1024 TPS.jpg
    Realtree 30th logo 1024 TPS.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 319