PSI Celtic Closeout

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have the following packages of PSI Celtic ballpoint pen kits available at really low prices the PSI price is $14.95 each for 1 kit and goes to $11.95 each for 25 or more. Their price for bushings is $4.95 per set plus shipping. That would be $49.80 plus shipping for the 3 kit packages listed below. You save at least $25

Package -- 1 Antique Brass Celtic, 1 Antique Copper Celtic, 1 Antique Pewter Celtic and 1 set of bushings. $30 shipped. 7 sets available 1 remaining pending payment

Package -- 2 Antique Copper Celtics, 1 Antique Brass Celtic and 1 set of bushings. $30 shipped. 1 set Available SOLD Pending Payment.

Package -- 1 Antique Copper Celtic, 1 Antique Brass Celtic and 1 set of bushings. $20 shipped. 1 Set Available.

Payment to be via PayPal. Claim here and send me a PM with your full name, mailing address and email address. I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Package -- 1 Antique Brass Celtic, 1 Antique Copper Celtic, 1 Antique Pewter Celtic and 1 set of bushings. $30 shipped. 7 sets available

Package -- 2 Antique Copper Celtics, 1 Antique Brass Celtic and 1 set of bushings. $30 shipped. 1 set Available

Smitty, Can I have a package of each of these?
Thank you.
Wayne

Last edited:
Top Bottom