Pen Kits with Tubed Blanks for Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DonWood

Pen Kits with Tubed Blanks for Sale - Thread is closed

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - Thanks everyone

Hi Everyone - It is been a while since I have been on this forum. I had triple bypass and aortic valve replacement the end of September. All is going well but I have decided, after 12 years, to retire from the pen making business.

I have a large amount of various pen kits for sale and will be pricing them at 60% of the current retail price including postage. Since I am including postage this sale is for US cutsomers only.

The first offering I have is a package of three kits with nice blanks already tubed so they are ready to put on the lathe and turn.

1 - Churchill Sterling Silver Rollerball with Red Buckeye Burl - The approximate list price for this kit plus the blank is $23.80.

2 - Roman Harvest Black Titanium Kit with Amber Curly Pyinma - The approximate list price for this kit plus the blank is $29.00

3 - Chrome Olympian Elite Fountain Pen with Bocote - The approximate list price for this kit plus the blank is $10.95

This is a 3 kit packet that lists for approximately $63.75. I am letting this set go for only $38.25 total including postage!

Additionally, if there are any specific kits that you are looking for please let me know and I will check and get back to you to let you know if I have any available and the associated price. Please email me at pensbydon@hotmail.com if interested.

I can accept paypal.

Thanks so much.

This Thread is Closed - Thanks everyone

Attachments

• Churchill Roman Harvest Olympion.jpg
    Churchill Roman Harvest Olympion.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Top Bottom