Olive wood "cookies" from Rocky....#66

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, something new, at least for me, to look at. I guess these should go to the "other things we make" members. : ) Olive wood thin slices to get
your creative juices flowing. I did post some thicker ones a while back. I know they'd make pendants and belt buckles but I'd love to see someone make a table top with these by embedding them in resin. You can see I've been watching too many DIY videos. I love that stuff. : ) Maybe some desk clocks with resin around them...hmmm.

Anyway, here's a couple lots to look at:

OL20. $16.00 + $7.20 to ship = $23.20 total. Fourteen pieces, 7 bookmatched pair. They're right around 7/16" thick plus or minus (but all over 3/8") and in this batch the smallest is about 3 x 4" and the largest about 3 1/2 x 6". One dry pic and the rest are misted.

ol20a.jpg
ol20b.jpg
ol20c.jpg
ol20d.jpg
ol20e.jpg

OL21. $16.00 + $7.20 to ship = $23.20 total. Fourteen pieces, 7 bookmatched pair. They're right around 7/16" thick plus or minus (but all over 3/8") and in this batch the smallest is about 2 1/2 x 4" and the largest about 3 1/2 x 7". One dry pic and the rest are misted.

ol21a.jpg
ol21b.jpg
ol21c.jpg
ol21d.jpg
ol21e.jpg

That's it guys..hope you can use 'em. Just post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Top Bottom