Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks....#64

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here are some really nice old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks to look over. These came from the best large slab I've ever had...pic on my website. Hard wood, shows figure really well. Two pics of each set but there are pics of all sides on my Pen Page on my website it you want to see all sides. I didn't want to take up too much of IAP's space with a load of pics.

Here they come:

RP52, $14.00 + $4.00 to ship = $18.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl. Two pieces came from the best redwood slab I've ever had. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Lace like this is getting very difficult to find. The wood is hard, dry, and has amazing figure. These are exceptionally nice with minimal to no inclusions. That's why I'm selling them in smaller lots. ​

rp52e.jpg
rp52c.jpg

RP53, $14.00 + $4.00 to ship = $18.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl. Two pieces came from the best redwood slab I've ever had. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Lace like this is getting very difficult to find. The wood is hard, dry, and has amazing figure. These are exceptionally nice with minimal to no inclusions. That's why I'm selling them in smaller lots. ​

rp53e.jpg
rp53c.jpg

RP55, $14.00 + $4.00 to ship = $18.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl. Two pieces came from the best redwood slab I've ever had. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Lace like this is getting very difficult to find. The wood is hard, dry, and has amazing figure. These are exceptionally nice with minimal to no inclusions. That's why I'm selling them in smaller lots. ​

rp55a.jpg
rp55d.jpg

RP60, $14.00 + $4.00 to ship = $18.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl. Two pieces came from the best redwood slab I've ever had. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Lace like this is getting very difficult to find. The wood is hard, dry, and has amazing figure. These are exceptionally nice with minimal to no inclusions. That's why I'm selling them in smaller lots.

rp60a.jpg
rp60d.jpg

That's it guys....post in the thread if you'd like some and I'll Pm you. Many thanks, Rocky

Top Bottom