Old growth redwood burl pen blanks from Rocky...#109

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, I'm offering three sets of old growth redwood burl pen blanks for sale.
I love this stuff mainly because I know where it came from. I've logged second growth timber on land adjacent to where this burl grew. These blanks could easily be 1000 years old having been cut from old growth wood that was left behind in the early days of logging.

These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Read about Falk and the home country of these blanks here:
https://www.visitredwoods.com/listing/falk-historic-logging-ghost-town/526/

RP4, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Redwood old growth burl pen blanks. Six pieces will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Varying degrees of burl..some show lace..some birdseye..some with nice figure. Nearly all show the chatoyancy that we love in old growth wood. Note the really close growth rings. One dry pic and one misted show them pretty well.

rp4a.jpg
rp4b.jpg

RP5, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Redwood old growth burl pen blanks. Six pieces will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Varying degrees of burl..some show lace..some birdseye..some with nice figure. Nearly all show the chatoyancy that we love in old growth wood. Note the really close growth rings. One dry pic and one misted show them pretty well.

rp5a.jpg
rp5b.jpg

RP6, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Redwood old growth burl pen blanks. Six pieces will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Varying degrees of burl..some show lace..some birdseye..some with nice figure. Nearly all show the chatoyancy that we love in old growth wood. Note the really close growth rings. One dry pic and one misted show them pretty well.

rp6a.jpg
rp6b.jpg

That's it guys..if you'd like some please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Many thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom