Offering - Comercial Stabilization Services

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Maverick KB

For anyone needing to get wood stabilized, I'm now opening up the shop for stabilization services. With a wide range of options from "green wood stabilization" and drying to the more common open cell stabilization/impregnation methods (like the results you get from Cactus Juice), we are able to satisfy just about any request.

Typical wood impregnation rates start out at $13/lb based on final weight and discounts apply for bulk services. Our stabilization process has proven results, but if you're still not sure, contact us and we'll arrange to stabilize a single pen blank size piece for you free of charge to evaluate. I'm not just offering to stabilize with Cactus Juice like anyone can. The resins we use are not available for home stabilization and are approved by the DoD, aerospace industries and others. The benefits of our resins and process over others are far deeper penetration in denser woods and less bleedout. Casting pieces and live edge pieces do not collect pools of resin in the shallow spots and present a clean edge for casting, no cleanup required. Our stabilization will fortify and harden wood just as well as anything else, but still retains the look and feel of the natural wood.

If you're interested, send me a private message, email me sales(at)shed.life or find us on Facebook @ShedLifeLLC

Maverick KB

Huntersville eh? May have to take a ride up there sometime. Good luck on the new line of business!

Thanks!

Still don't have the retail shop set up. It's on the 12 month plan though!
Happy to have you around, but I'll need a few weeks to finish cleaning and organizing before it's safe to have anyone else in the shop ;-)

Top Bottom