More PSI Close outs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
EVERYTHING IN THIS LISTING IS SOLD.

7mm lovers this is for you. Payment only via PayPal...echeck sent via paypal are ok.

I have the following --- claim here and send a private message with your full name, your PayPal email address, and your mailing address. I will send you a PayPal invoice. SHIPPING is not included in the price because I expect some customers to order multiple packages. So shipping will be determined by your total order.

I have
PKCONGM Concava Twist Pen. 5 pack in Gun Metal w/Bushings --- Cross refills. Catalog retail is $39.70 + shipping. Your price is $20.00 + shipping. 5 Available -- SOLD
PKCONGM Concava Twist Pen. 5 pack in Gun Metal wo/Bushings --- Cross refills. Catalog retail is $34.75 + shipping. Your price is $17.50 + shipping. 2 Available SOLD

PATRIZIO Europo Twist pen. Two Pack w/bushings. No longer available but these retailed for slightly more than the Partizio and use different bushings. I sold them at $6.95 each and the bushings at $5.00 plus shipping making a retail value of $18.80. (This is a great looking pen) Your price $10.00 plus shipping.
3 available. -- SOLD
PATRIZIO Europo Twist pen. single kit w/bushings. Your price $6.00 plus shipping. 1 available SOLD

PKGRADXX The Graduate Twist Pen Kit. 3 pack 2 kits in gun metal, 1 kit in
Chrome and a set of bushings. Retail value $29.30 + shipping. Cross Refills. Require 7mm and 3/8th drill bits. Your price $15 + shipping. 8 available. SOLD

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

knowltoh

I will take the remaining 3 concave twist with bushings----PKCONGM Concava Twist Pen.

Also 3 packs of PKGRADXX The Graduate Twist Pen Kit

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty,

I'd like the following: 2 packs of the Patrizo euro @10.00, 1 pack @6.00 and 1 pack of the Graduate @15.00.

Thanks, Don

Top Bottom