More blanks for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

All the blanks I have need to go. Quite a few were sold in the first round and here's the second round. You do not have to buy an entire batch. For convenience and ease of communcation, consider that each blank is numbered 1-X, beginning on the left, so refer to the Batch Number and that theoretical number. If you want the left most blank in the first photo, that would be Batch 11, blank 1.

Batch 11
These are all Australian woods, but what they are specifically I don't know. They are all waxed. $2.50 each.

View in Gallery

Batch 12
Seven pieces of very light Amboyna and five pieces of Red Gum. $2.50 each Amboyna is sold

View in Gallery

Batch 13
From left, Khampi, Rosewood burl, Amboyna burl, Redwood lace burl, unknown, x-cut Pecan root, unknown wood with pressure cast resin, Zebrawood, Ironwood, Tiger Padauk, Bubinga. Burls are $3.00 each, others $2.50 each. Rosewood burl and Amboyna burl are sold

View in Gallery

Batch 14
Koa, Birdseye Douglas Fir, Afzelia Lay, Curly Pynima, Narra, Buckeye burl, Box Elder burl, Box Elder burl, Spalted Maple, unknown. $2.50 each. Koa, Birdseye Douglas Fir and unknown are sold

View in Gallery

Batch 15
These are all 4.25" long and at least 0.9" square and stablized. Six Box Elder burl, Eucalypt burl, Brown Mallee burl. $3.50 each All SOLD

View in Gallery

Batch 16
I don't know what the first two are. They are both waxed and with some scraping I get very red shavings, although the wood appears almost black. After those two, Snakewood, two BEB not stabilized, stabilized Box Elder burl, three Katalox burl, Myrtle burl. Stabilized BEB is $3.50, others are $2.50 each.1, 3, 7, 9 and 10 are sold

View in Gallery

Batch 17
These are all at least 0.9" square and 5.4" long. And I really don't remember what they are. All are very dense. $2.50 each.ALL SOLD

View in Gallery

There will be maybe 3-4 batches later. I take PayPal and shipping is $6.50 via USPS Priority Mail flat rate envelope.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Also add the birdseye douglas fir. That is last one, thanks! I may be interested in future blanks if you want me to pay now and you hold for shipping later or you can ship now if you need out of you way.

southernclay

I'll clarify my order and put all in one place, sorry for not following instructions : )
Batch 12 1-7 Amboyna
Batch 13 2&3 Amboyna and Rosewood
Batch 14 1&2
Batch 16 1,3,7,9,19

gerryr

Okay gentlemen. I had two other pieces of Koa, nice pattern in both, that weren't included. You can each have one if you want it. $2.50 each. Let me know.

magpens

Batch 12: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Batch 13: 1, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10
Batch 14: 4

Shipping to WA state.

Last edited:

Herb G

Got my blanks today in the mail. Thanks Gerry.
You were right, they are very heavy & dense.
All of them are African Blackwood. :)

Except the filler pieces, that is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom