Mixed Blanks - Harvey Fundraiser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

This batch of blanks I am offering up to support disaster relief organizations per this thread http://www.penturners.org/forum/f70/hurricane-harvey-recovery-fund-150267/ by wood128. Payment will be directed to joeschneider1@outlook.com PayPal account.

Asking price for this batch is $30, I'll cover shipping costs, US shipping only.

The blanks from left to right:
1 Honduran Rosewood Burl (one fairly large inclusion lower left in photo, but a pretty nice blank)
1 Ziricote w/sapwood
1 Wenge
1 Chakte Kok
1 Padauk
2 Black Locust Burl
2 Cocobolo
2 Black Palm

All are 3/4" or better. The HRB is a strong 4", black palm is 6.25" and rest are about 5".

Attachments

• IMG_20170905_183416.jpg
    IMG_20170905_183416.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 146
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

Cool, thanks Mal! Send the $30 to joeschneider1@outlook.com via PayPal. PM me the shipping address. Also, is there anything from George's Bits of Timber (raw wood) that you are looking to turn? If you've been listening then you know that I basically have about 4 of his entire inventory and would be happy to throw one in for you!

magpens

Sam, I have sent the money to Joe.

Thanks for the offer of a blank from George ... I'll take your offer please.

How is the best way to make my selection ? . I do have a sheet from George listing his detailed inventory. . Should I just make my selection from there ?

Maybe I will make several selections in case you do not have my 1st pick.

I will send you my shipping address via PM, but please do not ship until you hear from me again.

Thanks

Dehn0045

Well, now that I actually go thru my list, I only have 26 of the current 117 listings in the Raw Wood section. I guess I have at least a few more orders to make! Anyway, I sent you a list of what I have to choose from.

Top Bottom