Mercury CA - Buy One, Get One Half Off

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robertkulp

Mercury CA and Epoxy
Buy One, Get One for Half Off

Penmaker's Supplies @ RobertKulpCreations.com

To finish up the IAP Birthday Bash, it's my Leap Year sale and it only comes round once every four years. Now through February 29, i have bundles from Mercury Adhesives with very special pricing.

For example, a 2oz of bottle Mercury CA is normally $6.50 (which is already below MSRP), but you can get two bottles for $9.75. You can mix and match different thicknesses, too. Get one thin and one medium.

Mercury's full family of CA is on sale... Thin, Medium, and Thick are available in 2oz and 8oz bottles. Their High Performance and Low Odor/Low Fume CA is available in 1oz bottles. The 8oz bottles of accelerator (Heptane, not Acetone) are on sale, too. These also include a pump so you don't have to refill smaller bottles.

But, it's not just CA. Their epoxy is also on sale. 5-Minute, 15-Minute, and 30-Minute kits are available. These are 8oz kits that consist of a 4oz bottle of resin and a 4oz bottle of hardener.

This is some of the freshest CA you'll ever use. It's manufactured in Alpharetta, GA and I order regularly. Most likely, the CA you receive will have been made within the past three or four weeks. You won't get that freshness from anything imported from China. Plus, while it has a two year shelf life for the regular and a one year shelf life for the High Perf & Low Odor CA, Mercury gives an unconditional lifetime guarantee. And to help your CA stay fresh in the bottle, all of their 1oz and 2oz bottles have their special cap that helps prevent clogging and spoilage.

There is no limit as to how many you can get, but I do need to state that I expect to need to reorder from Mercury. This will push some order fulfillment out to March, but I'll let you know if you're affected.

Following are a couple of YouTube videos that Jim Hinze did after he received his order. The "Pen Finish CA" he mentions in the second video is new and isn't available, yet. At its introduction in a month or so, i"ll be the exclusive provider of it, so check back often.
https://youtu.be/6VrAw6xGNj8
https://youtu.be/bRJhH_e-8ik?t=24m

Mercury's web site is at MercuryAdhesives.com, but you'll only find these prices at RobertKulpCreations.com

Thank you for your support and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Attachments

• 2oz 3Products-Buy One Get One Half Off.jpg
    2oz 3Products-Buy One Get One Half Off.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 8oz 3Products-Buy One Get One Half Off.jpg
    8oz 3Products-Buy One Get One Half Off.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Other CA Sale.jpg
    Other CA Sale.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 3Epoxy.jpg
    3Epoxy.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Made in the USA.png
    Made in the USA.png
    86 KB · Views: 100
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Used the thin and medium last night; I liked it. Loved the bottle/dispenser.

robertkulp

Used the thin and medium last night; I liked it. Loved the bottle/dispenser.

I've heard from a lot of people who really like the caps. You can easily wipe any CA off to keep them clean , but if CA does harden and build up, just soak the cap and nozzle in acetone for a couple of hours & they'll be good as new.

robertkulp

NOTICE: This pricing was for the February Bash/Leap Year sale and is no longer valid. I still encourage you to take a look around. It's still some of the best CA at the best prices.

TonyL

I have been using it regularly and I really like it. I prefer to NOT to drool it on. Again, not bad mouthing the EZ bond..still have plenty of it and never had a problem with.

Top Bottom