Lambeau Field Bleacher Blanks - Round 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

These are blanks from the old wood bleachers from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.

They are what I call my "grade b" Lambeau blanks. These are all good blanks that will still make a great pen, but aren't a regular sized pen blank. They're random lengths under 5" in length, but at least long enough to make a Sierra, or they are 5/8" in width in at least one dimension but are 5" long. A few may have a larger check or some extra nail holes that need some fill before working with them. But, that character is part of the charm - these character blanks are the ones I usually reach for to make a pen from this material and they're the ones that usually sold fastest as completed items.

$5.50/each. ALL SOLD

Blanks were stabilized with Cactus Juice and each blank will come with a card that tells the history of this wood. Prices do not include shipping. Payment by PayPal.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

In obtaining this material, I sometimes get boards that have the number stamps in them. When I do, I make sure to cut around and save them. They can make great display items as is or could be made into a pen stand in some way.

I have one of these number blocks remaining, with the number 5 stamped into it. It is $35 and will also come with one of the above pictured cards. SOLD

View in Gallery

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rwfish

I will take three more, I will be using Sierra or Pro-x kits so if you want to send me the shorts that is fine.
made one from the last set you sent and it is great. Thanks,

Sprung

I will take three more, I will be using Sierra or Pro-x kits so if you want to send me the shorts that is fine.
made one from the last set you sent and it is great. Thanks,

Roland, you got it! Glad you liked the last one! PM incoming.

Between what has been sold here and elsewhere, 6 blanks remain.

elkhorn

I'll take four (4) please and the number block if it is still available.

Sprung

I'll take four (4) please and the number block if it is still available.

John, certainly can got the 4 blanks for you, but the number block has sold already. You're actually getting the last 4 blanks I have!

Top Bottom