Jr. Emperor Kits, Donation to IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidD

Hi guys,

Here's the good news (for you): I'm selling lots of the highly-coveted Jr. Emperor FTN Kits (Rhodium/22kt Gold) at a discounted price. These aren't available anywhere else, and I'm willing to let them go for $10/kit cheaper than the list price. As icing on the cake, I will donate $300 to IAP if I can sell through all of these, so please help me spread the word!

This thread is a result of bad news (for me): I had my best order yet, for over 100 Jr. Emperors w/ box elder burl wood, AND THE ORDER FELL THROUGH. There's no way I can make/sell this many emperors through my retail outlets, which is why I'm hoping that all of you who have been unable to acquire these kits can help me! I'm selling these at a discount because I did collect a small non-refundable down payment, which covers the $10/off kit that I'm passing along to IAP members. I'm so grateful for a place to turn to hopefully sell these...

Feel free to post here or PM. Shipping costs extra, your choice of first-class or priority mail.

List Price: $72.00
Your Price: $62.00

David

Total available: 90

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom