JOHN UNDERHILL FEATHER BLANKS FOR SALE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

JOHN UNDERHILL FEATHERS...JOHN UNDERHILL FEATHERS...
JOHN UNDERHILL FEATHERS...JOHN UNDERHILL FEATHERS...

Look for 2-part blanks sale on my other thread!

• Dec 24: LARGER DISCOUNT!! These are selling slower than expected. PRICE DROP: Now $20 each

This is the first of multiple sales I will be offering. I am no longer in business as a penturner/seller, and have sudden need to leave tropical Hawaii:island: and move to Oregon to help with caring for my 90 year old father. THESE WILL GO FAST!!

All claims MUST be made in this thread (PM CLAIMS will be ignored), and please DO NOT edit your post to add more claims because that kills the time stamp that determines who gets the item if there are multiple claims of a single item. Claim by item number please. Of course you can edit a post to cancel if you change your mind or make a mistake.

Payment and Shipping: Sales are limited to USA ONLY, payment must be via Paypal. I will respond to your claim with a PM with totals and pay instructions. You will need to pay shipping, priority mail, $7 per order. Insurance is extra, and only if you request and pay for it in your order.

PRICES: ALL blanks WERE$25 each, NOW $20 each

Blank #1 is the only one in this sale made by Marla, $20, Majestic Squire

Blank #2 By John fits AERO kit, $20

Blank # (All the rest) By John, $20 each These all fit standard SIERRA Note: Blank #24 has been turned almost to finish size and slightly polished

TEASE: Is just that...Tease. It will be in an upcoming sale (soon)

Attachments

• NiceFx3.jpg
    NiceFx3.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 322
  • NiceFx2.jpg
    NiceFx2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 333
  • NiceFx1.jpg
    NiceFx1.jpg