Jet 1014 Lathe w/ Extension Bed & Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

SOLD!!!

For Sale: Jet 1014 Lathe
Includes:
Bed extension (allows up to 40" between centers)
Steel stand
Stand extension for bed extension

Lathe is in good, working condition. I am the second owner. Headstock bearings were replaced about 6 months ago and the lathe hasn't seen a lot of use since then.

Asking $400 OBO. Lathe will be cross posted on other sites as well.

Lathe is located in Sanborn, MN. However, I will be travelling to the following areas within the next few weeks and could make arrangements to meet up somewhere in or on the way to these areas to deliver it: Minneapolis/St. Paul, Omaha, NE, Kansas City, Springfield, MO. Could also easily enough make arrangements to get it to, or part way to, places like Mankato or Rochester, MN or Sioux Falls, SD.

Attachments

• Jet 1.jpg
    Jet 1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 314
  • Jet 2.jpg
    Jet 2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Sprung

Are you selling because you bought a new lathe? Saw this on CL and thought of you :)

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/tls/6073104079.html

I'd love to pick that one up and add a third Sprunger Brothers tool to the shop! (I ended up buying a floor standing drill press in November after a friend near Rochester alerted me to one for sale in LaCrosse.) However, he is possibly so way far out of line on the price (depending on what tooling is included) that I'm not sure I would know where to begin with that one.

Plus my wife would kill me if I bought two lathes this week. Haven't bought a new lathe yet, but will be on Thursday! I've been eyeing up a Jet 1221VS for some time now - moving into doing more non-pen work and really want VS, but don't have the space for a full size lathe.

Top Bottom