For Immediate Release - Signature Pen Supply

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jondavidj

For Immediate Release....

I am happy to announce that after months of working with Dayacom and putting this business together, Signature Pen Supply is open.

We specialize in high quality pen components and are a reseller of the Made in the USA pen kits. We are introducing the Jr. George, Jr. Antony, and Jr. Aaron to our product line. The days that you have to buy a fountain pen and a rollerball pen are over. With our company, you will be able to add a fountain nib for an additional cost. The Jr Antony and Jr Aaron feature a new nib design and the fountain section features a 6mm Dayacom branded Jowo Medium nib.

We have a very limited supply (3) of the Oriental Dragon fountain pen.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and will do our best to offer the best customer service available.

Please don't hesitate to call or ask for help anytime. We will continue to expand our product lines with Pre-Order opportunities. Please stay tuned for those releases.

Again, Thank you very much and we look forward to partnering with you!

Jon David Jones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I am happy to announce that after months of working with Dayacom and putting this business together, Signature Pen Supply is open.

We specialize in high quality pen components and are a reseller of the Made in the USA pen kits. We are introducing the Jr. George, Jr. Antony, and Jr. Aaron to our product line. The days that you have to buy a fountain pen and a rollerball pen are over. With our company, you will be able to add a fountain nib for an additional cost. The Jr Antony and Jr Aaron feature a new nib design and the fountain section features a 6mm Dayacom branded Jowo Medium nib.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and will do our best to offer the best customer service available.

Please don't hesitate to call or ask for help anytime. We will continue to expand our product lines with Pre-Order opportunities. Please stay tuned for those releases.

Jon David Jones

Hahahah Jon, I already saw someone posting pens with those names, and I wondered from where they come from, now I know and I can say, thank you for using my given name, on one of your kits, I congratulate all Araon's and Anthony's and Jowo.

I have to ask, how did you come up with those names...??? I like them...!

Good luck with your venture, I may not be much of a customer but, I know how much of an issue has been for some guys and gals to get the pen parts they require only so, welcome...!

Cheers
George

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Jon David Jones
Hi Jon David, If I were you I would check closely into getting a new name....the word signature in the name points to several other pen sellers and it took me a fair amount of time to find your website....There are at least - a signature pen company and a signature pen works and I think i hit one other one besides yours. You could end up with people looking for you and winding up at someone elses kit or at etsy.

For what it's worth...I just think that with you in the business such a short time you don't need people getting confused about who you are or how to get to your site.

Particularily I noticed that your email address does not say signaturepensupply ... it says signaturepenco which is a different company altogether.

brit_tn

Great site, quality products and excellent service thanks Jon David I am enjoying turning some of the new kits I got from you. Good luck in this new venture I look forward to doing business with you again and again. Ah who needs luck when you give good service and quality products.

jondavidj

Thank you for the nice compliments. I try.

Thank you Smitty, I appreciate it, I believe most SEO (Search Engine Optimizations) take about a month to populate through all of the companies. I like the Signature because I can operate as Signature Pen Supply with the components, and Signature Pen Company, as my custom site, when I get it built. This is the next project I am taking on when I get back from California. I love the logo and only had to change the one word to keep it the same branding.

Top Bottom