HRB douglas fir burl and casting box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

I just got done going through some bins of wood and now doing some spring cleaning.
I have a large flat rate box 7/8 full of casting and 2x2x blocks. The wood is mostly maple burl along with a little black olive, logwood, rosewood, curly maple and what every I have been cutting lately. $25 bucks shipped, that is just 7 bucks for the wood.

Nice HRB slab real nice eyes and curl figure the backside is waxed, it is dry and ready to turn. one corner has some wane but you should get 4 blanks out of this slab. $45

I have one very rare douglas fir birdseye burl. This could be one of the rarest burls I have. This stuff is very old, I purchased this with a couple of other slabs. There were only two of these birseye burl slabs our of the over thousands of other slabs. This was cut from a table slab 4 x 4 ft cut by a logger over 40 years ago. One thing is for sure no one else sells this stuff., Think of all the 2X4 cut...you don't see much birdseye burl. I use to sell individual blanks for $25 bucks each because how rare it is. I am selling this whole slab for $55 bucks.

Attachments

• maple box 1.jpg
    maple box 1.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 220
  • maple box 2.jpg
    maple box 2.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 218
  • maple box 3.jpg
    maple box 3.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 222
  • hrb 2.jpg
    hrb 2.jpg