Going out of business - austr. pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
I put filled a medium flatrate box with exceptional Australian burl pen blanks. There are 80 pen blanks plus a few more to fill the remaining space. A picture can be seen here. Asking $100 including shipping USPS priority within the US. Please reply via email to richk@beautifulhandmadepens.com

SOLD

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice capture, Seth !!

If you find that you have too many, just let me know !! (Serious)

Rolandranch

I'll let you know if I do.

I gave you 3 whole minutes before I claimed these. I thought you had already passed on them so I got 'em. :biggrin::biggrin::wink:

magpens

You are so kind, Seth ! . Sorry I didn't even notice !!

I'll be sure to return the favor when I get the chance !! :biggrin::wink:

Last edited:

Rolandranch

Lol! How thoughtful. Just make sure you wait 3 WHOLE minutes like I did. :tongue::biggrin:
(That should give me plenty of time.):cool:

Last edited:

magpens

Hahahaha .....

You have some beaut Aussie timber blanks there .... just remember that I have more claim to them than you do ....
..... I have Australian citizenship !!

Plus another thing .... I am a professional Physicist just like Richard is .... so hand 'em over !

We could actually do a trade .... you got 80 beaut blanks for $100 ... so $1.25 each.

That means I should get 64 of them in exchange for 2 of Keith's Cebloplast rods !!

Think about that !!! :biggrin::cool:

Rolandranch

Hahahaha .....

You have some beaut Aussie timber blanks there .... just remember that I have more claim to them than you do ....
..... I have Australian citizenship !!

Plus another thing .... I am a professional Physicist just like Richard is .... so hand 'em over !

We could actually do a trade .... you got 80 beaut blanks for $100 ... so $1.25 each.

That means I should get 64 of them in exchange for 2 of Keith's Cebloplast rods !!

Think about that !!! :biggrin::cool:
Lol! It's a deal. You mean Tibaldi Impero rods right? :biggrin::biggrin:

magpens

Hmmmm ... could, possibly, be arranged ....

I'll check with "The Family" ....... on my next trip home to Sicily !!!

So you are committed ? :cool::cool:

Last edited:

magpens

Right ... I'll also check with "our agent" at USPS ... could even save you some postage !!

.... by doing a little ... er ..."diversion" !!

Last edited:

magpens

Well, perhaps we can offer you a little ..... "encouragement" ? :beat-up::cool:

We have what we call "The Golden Trombone" ... but it's not quite what the name implies.

magpens

Hey, Ed ... the exchange rate is 1.3 so that $100 USD would be $130 CDN.

It WAS an incredible bargain for that beautiful Aussie wood !! Like we won't get into what it is really worth but all of us are fully aware of that.

The wood could not have gone to a more enterprising, capable, and altogether admirable and "deserving" ( er ... sort of !) guy.

And I hope you get that we are only joshing around !!! Seth and I are friends so don't put any credence in the combative language.

The only "problem" I have with Seth is that he seems to have tapped into the "Fountain of Youth" ... He's been a 17-year-old for like about 3 years !!!! . I wish I knew his secret !

Last edited:

Rolandranch

The wood could not have gone to a more enterprising, capable, and altogether admirable and "deserving" ( er ... sort of !) guy.

And I hope you get that we are only joshing around !!! Seth and I are friends so don't put any credence in the combative language.

The only "problem" I have with Seth is that he seems to have tapped into the "Fountain of Youth" ... He's been a 17-year-old for like about 3 years !!!! . I wish I knew his secret !

Thank you Mal! But you said it as if there was a question about the "deserving" part. :eek:

It does seem like I've been 17 for a long time but I actually do update my signature every year on my birthday in June.

magpens

Well ... deserving ... yes ... but not moreso than me !!!!! . LOL !!! . You know what I mean!

So you are actually 17 now ? I have not been following the updates of your signature.

I see that you will be 18 soon. I do not know of anyone who was so skillful with pen making as you were at the age of 15 when you made your appearance here. And someone who has progressed so rapidly. Phenomenal, actually ! Considering all your other talents and accomplishments also. . Plus you have an incredible business sense to go with it all ... that is pretty obvious

Last edited:

Rolandranch

Well ... deserving ... yes ... but not moreso than me !!!!! . LOL !!! . You know what I mean!

So you are actually 17 now ? I have not been following the updates of your signature.

I see that you will be 18 soon. I do not know of anyone who was so skillful with pen making as you were at the age of 15 when you made your appearance here. And someone who has progressed so rapidly. Phenomenal, actually ! Considering all your other talents and accomplishments also. . Plus you have an incredible business sense to go with it all ... that is pretty obvious
Haha! I know what you mean.

Yes, I am 17 now. I really appreciate your kind words Mal... and I enjoy the banter too. And I appreciate all of the supportive people on this forum. Much of what I have learned in penturning is from the folks of IAP. Any credit really goes to you folks, my parents, and of course the Provider.

Last edited:
Top Bottom