Follow me on Instagram!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolandranch

I am starting an Instagram account for selling pen blanks, wood, burl, and other goodies. Here's the link if you want to follow me and see some of the stuff I've got so far: https://www.instagram.com/knot_board/

And here is my Etsy shop (I still have a lot to list): https://www.etsy.com/shop/KnotBoard

Also, let me know if there's anything specific that you would like to see in my shop. I'll also be adding my own cast blanks in the future (snakeskin, abalone, hybrid, etc).

Thank you all for your continued support!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Noot17

You've got some good looking stuff in your Etsy shop!
Do you do stabilization? I may be interested in getting some blanks stabilized/turned into hybrids. Is that something you could do?
I'm not needing it right now, but possibly in the next month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Rolandranch

You've got some good looking stuff in your Etsy shop!
Do you do stabilization? I may be interested in getting some blanks stabilized/turned into hybrids. Is that something you could do?
I'm not needing it right now, but possibly in the next month or two.

Thank you! I am actually working on getting my stabilizing equipment right now. I am hoping to be making hybrid blanks sometime next month (no promises). Feel free to check back in a month.

edicehouse

Rolandranch

Thank you Seth. My 13 yr old son made a pen this week with some of your desert Ironwood. Turned out beautifully.

That's awesome! Would love to see pics. My younger 15 y/o brother entered two pens in the contests from my ironwood... of course he added his own artistic flair to them.

Pics or it didn't happen. (Isn't that how it is worded?):biggrin:

Yeah, something like that. :)

More4dan

IMG_1340.jpg

Made at school and laser engraved. Only his second pen tuned by hand. He's made a bunch with my metal lathe. He got the dimension right at the hardware but needs some practice on his sanding and polishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom