Dymondwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

As you may know, a fire destroyed the Rutland Plywood Corporation that manufactured Dymonwood in August 2014 and there are no plans to rebuild. As time has passed, the availability of this product has practically disappeared. I was fortunate to find a company in Vermont that had over 740 board feet of 32 of the 50 colors that were produced. Having had previous experience turning some pens with this fine material I purchased the available stock and had it shipped to me in Georgia.
I have made and sold over 120 Dymondwood pens in the past and I know how well they sell so I am making this rare find available to my fellow IAP members.

To see what stock I have available and to purchase Dymondwood, go to my website at:

Dymondwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

I have had an inquiry about the Green and Black Dymondwood blanks. The Rutland catalog did not show any pictures for these two colors so I turned two of each (one straight and one diagonal) so that prospective buyers could see what they look like. I have posted these on my website. Actually I only posted one of the black because after I turned the Black diagonal I could not tell the difference between the straight and the diagonal. As I turn more of the different blanks I will post them so you can see what they look like as actual pen blanks.

Dymondwood

larryc

This is a pen I just made from the Dymondwood Crimson Ironwood available here:
Dymondwood

Attachments

• M-387W.jpg
    M-387W.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 294

TonyL

I certainly will. I haven't turned a pen since returning from NY on the 28th. I am catching-up on work, but will do!

liljohn1368

I had a guy ask me the other day if I knew where he could get diamond wool 1"x12" to make turkey call strikers out of. Do you have any this size?

Top Bottom