Curly redwood stopper blocks for casting from Rocky...#144

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, curly redwood stopper casting blocks for sale. New to me...hope you can use 'em.

R5, $25.00 + $7.25 to ship = $32.25 total. Curly redwood stopper blocks for casting. I just started making these and haven't seen any like them...not sayin' there are none though. : ) Very nice chatoyancy and red color in them. Might make some great castings. Fourteen pieces measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 to 3 1/2" long. One dry pic and some misted show them pretty well. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

r5a.jpg
r5b.jpg
r5c.jpg
r5d.jpg

R6, $25.00 + $7.25 to ship = $32.25 total. Curly redwood stopper blocks for casting. I just started making these and haven't seen any like them...not sayin' there are none though. : ) Very nice chatoyancy and red color in them. Might make some great castings. Fourteen pieces measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 2 to 4" long. One dry pic and some misted show them pretty well. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

r6a.jpg
r6b.jpg
r6c.jpg
r6d.jpg

Thanks guys...please post in the thread if you'd like some and I'll PM you with details.

Top Bottom