Curly redwood pen casting blanks from Rocky...#143

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, three more lots of curly redwood casting blanks to look over and buy. Not a lot of these around, at least that I know of. :)
See 'em here:

RP87, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. I just started making these and haven't seen any like them...not sayin' there are none though. : ) Very nice chatoyancy and red color in them. Might make some great castings. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp87aa.jpg
rp87bb.jpg
rp87cc.jpg

RP88, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. I just started making these and haven't seen any like them...not sayin' there are none though. : ) Very nice chatoyancy and red color in them. Might make some great castings. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp88aa.jpg
rp88bb.jpg
rp88cc.jpg

RP89, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. I just started making these and haven't seen any like them...not sayin' there are none though. : ) Very nice chatoyancy and red color in them. Might make some great castings. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp89aa.jpg
rp89bb.jpg
rp89cc.jpg

That's all of 'em guys. Please post in the thread if you'd like some and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. I appreciate it.
Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom