Curly redwood pen blanks from Rocky...#117

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here's a beautiful example of old growth curly redwood for sale. They came from Humboldt County, California, heart of the redwoods near the historic little logging town of Falk. Read about Falk and the home of these blanks here: https://www.visitredwoods.com/listing/falk-historic-logging-ghost-town/526/
Be sure and look at the pics that really capture the essence of those days.
These blanks were present in the woods near Falk during the early days of old growth redwood logging.

RP12, $22.00 + $5.00 to ship = $27.00 total. Old growth curly redwood pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 6 1/2" long each. Misted pics show both curly sides. Nice chatoyancy in these pieces.

r12a.jpg
r12b.jpg

RP13, $22.00 + $5.00 to ship = $27.00 total. Old growth curly redwood pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 6 1/2" long each. Misted pics show both curly sides. Nice chatoyancy in these pieces.

r13a.jpg
r13b.jpg

RP14, $22.00 + $5.00 to ship = $27.00 total. Old growth curly redwood pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 6 1/2" long each. Misted pics show both curly sides. Nice chatoyancy in these pieces.

r14a.jpg
r14b.jpg

That's it guys. If you'd like some, please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

rockb

Many thanks Lance...they are pretty. Redwood is one of my favorites. I'll PM you.

While I'm here...this thread is closed. Thank you.

Top Bottom