Curly redwood casting pen blanks from Rocky...#141

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi again Guys....these three lots of curly redwood casting blanks are brothers/sisters of the three I posted yesterday which are sold. These are the last I have made..will have to see what's in the pile about making more. It takes the tight curl to make these and they are pretty labor intensive...but worth it..I love that stuff. ; )

RP83, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp83a.jpg
rp83b.jpg
rp83c.jpg

RP84, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp84a.jpg
rp84b.jpg
rp84c.jpg

RP85, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. Six pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp85a.jpg
rp85b.jpg
rp85d.jpg

That's it guys....if you'd like some, please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom