Complete Pen Kit Inventory for Sale 40% Discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DonWood

I am closing this thread and will be working on parsing out the kits. I have a few folks that have shown interest in procuring some of the blanks so I will be back in touch with each of them in the order in which they showed interest. Thanks everyone for the interest.

Hi All:

I am retiring from pen turning and would like to sell my complete inventory of pen kits as a package deal. For the turner that sells a lot of pens this is a great price.

There are over 600 pen kits (I have attached a spread sheet which details what is in the inventory) The are good quality kits with no 10Kt or 24Kt plating. All are better plating like Gold Titanium, Chrome, etc.

The list price on these kits is around $5000.

I am willing to sell the complete inventory for only $3,000, and this includes shipping (USA only).

Thanks for the consideration. This is a 40% discount without even considering the free shippping.

Regards,
Don

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I'd be interested in some of the kits but not all. Please let me know if that is a possibility. Thank you.

By the way, the spreadsheet says 60% discount instead of 40%.

Last edited:

DonWood

Sorry about the spreadsheet - It should say 60% of the retail for a savings of 40%. I will let you know if I decide to sell the kits separately. Thanks for the interest

Ambidex

Ditto..am interested in a bunch of kits...but can't afford the lot...just getting back into turning..good luck either way:good:

tjseagrove

E3 should use the formula =SUM(D3*0.6) to give you 60% of the original price. You are using =SUM(D3*0.7) which is 70% of the original price. Obviously replicate the formula down... Works out to $3,500.61 vs $3,000.52

A great set of component sets you are offering and a good bargain for someone doing a lot of pens.

Top Bottom