clearing out my pen inventory to make room for more.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
I have a lot of pens and need to make room for the new ones I want to make and of course to get some cash to build supply inventory too. I have 8 realistic cigar pens as my first listing as shown in the photo. I'm asking $50 plus $5 for shipping per pen. Some are Jr. Gents and some are Virage magnetic. These type pens have sold for $140-$150 so I have marked them down a bunch. I'm also listing them here before I go public" with them." I also have an additional 80 or so other pens that I'm getting ready for sale all are at half the regular price or less. If interested send me a PM.
Thanks for lookin'
Wood Butcher
Bill Bettag

Attachments

• Publication1.jpg
    Publication1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 761
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for the hind words John. I have 3 left and have offered about 70 kit pens ranging from $8 to $25 to some past buyers. That's around 60% off, some even more. I also have a pen display case that holds around 100 pens in several drawers and a "glass" window top. When the pens are nearly done selling I'll put it up here. I'm partial but it is one cool case.
WB

Jim Smith

Pen D arrived yesterday, and I echo John's statement. "These pens are much nicer in person that the photo shows." Beautiful job!!!

Jim Smith

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
You folks are too kind. These pens are fun to make so go to the library and find the tutorial there an give it a shot. Other people have used the tut to make them and they have tuned out nicely.
One word of caution. I have had friends visit and want to examine the pens. If they aren't familiar with these they will frequently cross thread the Jr. Gent version and you will lose the pen. I checked one the other day for someone interested and found that a good friend had cross threaded it so the internal threads broke and wrecked the whole thing. There is no way to fix it that I can find so, be aware.
WB

mjbarry21

Interested.

Sorry late to the party. Could you tell me which ones are left and what the brands are on the bands. Became unreadable when I enlarged. Thanks Mike

Rolandranch

Like others mentioned, the pictures don't show the quality of the work. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for the great photo. That is some really nice burl on an amazing pen. Very clever idea.

(I noticed the Boker pocket knife in the background. It's the same one I carry with me every day.)

Top Bottom