Clearing out my pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

I haven't made any pens in at least three, maybe four years, so it's time to clear out my blanks. Unless otherwise stated, all the regular size blanks, up to ~6" long, are $2.50. I can pack a lot in a flat rate envelope. USPS Priority Mail is $6.50. I take PayPal.

The first batch are all acrylics, and labeled as to color.

View in Gallery

More synthetics. The two on the left are Bakelite, old Bakelite. It isn't easy to turn but produces a gorgeous pen. The Bakelite blanks are $10 each. I have no idea what the third blank is. The fourth is Antique Amber, made in Italy, from a place in the Salt Lake City that I think went out of business. I sold several pens made from this stuff. the next three are some old stuff from Italy that makes really nice pens. the last three are acrylics maybe from that same place in SLC. Bakelite and old Italian stuff are sold

View in Gallery

The third batch is a mix. The five blanks on the left are Tru-Stone: Lapis w/Pyrite, Turquoise, Blue Matrix, Malachite and Jasper. These are $10 each. A set of snakeskin Baron blanks, $5. Three cast acrylic blanks with shredded currency. Tru-Stone and snakeskin are sold

View in Gallery

The fourth batch is Alabaster(?), some kind of white stone anyway. I never got around to trying this stuff. SOLD

View in Gallery

The fifth batch is some nice flame Box Elder and Spalted Maple.

View in Gallery

The sixth batch is a mix of woods. There are two Buckeye burl blanks but they aren't together. I have no idea what the first blank is, not do I know what "OPK" means. The last two sets on the right are dyed stabilized Box Elder Burl, black and red. Buckeye burl and three items on the right are sold

View in Gallery

The seventh batch is also a mix of woods. Beginning on the left is, I think, Cocobolo, then a nice burl. the rest are labeled except for the stabilized spalted maple (second from right) and the last one is Yorrel from OZ.First two blanks on left are sold

View in Gallery

And the last batch for now is another mix of wood. the first four are Bown Mallee, then three Red Mallee, three unidentified burls and finally three Brazilian Redwood.SOLD

View in Gallery

There will be more once I get the photos taken.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I'll take the 3rd batch and the last batch.

EDIT: Just the last batch please (Did not see the price on the 3rd batch).

Last edited:

Rolandranch

The 2nd batch and the 7th batch.

EDIT: NO 2nd batch unless the "stuff from Italy" falls through. Only the 2 cocobolo blanks from batch 7.

Last edited:

gerryr

Holy smokes! What a response. I should have said you do not have to take the entire batch. It will take a few minutes for me to figure this out. Then I'll [post what I think you want.

gerryr

Okay, this is what I think you both want. Let me know if anything is amiss.

Robert Sherlock
2 Bakelite
3 old Italian blanks
3 York Gum
3 stabilized and dyed Box Elder Burl
Alabaster
Total: $57.50

Rolandranch
Batch 18(13 blanks)
2 Buckeye burl
Cocobolo(only the first one in Batch 7 might be cocobolo)
Total $40.00

Rolandranch

Looks good, except I'll take the second "cocobolo-looking blank" also even if it isn't cocobolo. Please PM me payment info. Thank you.

magpens

Batch 6: - 5, 6, 7, 9
Batch 7: - 9, 10, 11, 13

Please combine shipping with selections from your Second Thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom