Camphor Burl Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood128

I have available these 6 blanks of beautiful camphor burl , that measure 7/8 " X 7/8 " X 5 " long. The price is $16.50 plus $7.15 shipping for the lot of six blanks, They are dry and have a good bit of red coloring in the burl. I have not used this burl before to turn pens . Maybe others have and would share their experience . I have approximately 30 more of these blanks available if there is enough interest. Please PM for payment details. Thanks for looking.All comments welcome.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I will buy them, please.

And if you have some nicely grained Bocote, shoot me some pics to my email address and I will probably take them also. Thnx, Joe.

Last edited:

wood128

Thanks Mal for the order. These 6 camphor blanks are sold. Mal, the wood I presently can offer is......Bocote, Indian Rosewood, Royal Poinciana, Walnut Crotch, Maple Burl, Madre de Cacau ( beautiful orange and brown color ) ,Chechen , Zebrawood, Lacewood , Osage Orange , Red Cedar and Camphor. The remaining camphor burl is sold. I can take a few pictures and send them to you in a few days. Thanks again .
Joe

Last edited:

magpens

Joe, it is not clear to me whether you accepted my order for the 6 camphor that you pictured yesterday, or whether someone else got them by PM .

Please clarify, thanks.

You also say that you have more camphor, and then in the next sentence "The remaining camphor burl is sold." . Which is correct ????

Last edited:

magpens

Thanks, Joe. I'll be in touch.

I would be interested in some pictures, please .... especially the Madre de Cacao, and the Bocote .... as well as others of any exceptionally nice blanks .... have you got any that you have been saving for your own use but haven't gotten around to it yet and probably never will ?!!!! :biggrin::tongue::):)

Last edited:

wood128

Yes, most of my wood collection can be very well described that way. :frown::mad::redface:
As soon as I part with some of it, I usually buy more .........:redface::biggrin::tongue:
What do you do with all your special wood ????
Take care.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom